Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I need more money.

Yeah...Who doesn't?

In my quest for some extra cash, I've taken to the internet. From online auction sites, like eBay, to reward sites that send you gift cards for points you earn, I am earning extra money (and gifts cards-which have cash value at their respective stores)!  Granted, it takes some time and EFFORT (nothing is FREE and time is money, so they say), I'll share some of my tips with you!

eBay

I just made over $30 from a maternity jacket I was never going to wear again.  Got some extra clothing crowding your closet?  I know some of you have stuff you haven't even worn!  Pull it out, get online and sell it!  Baby toys, clothing, outerwear, tools, luggage, knick-knacks, anything you name it, you can find it on eBay.  So why aren't you selling this stuff cluttering your house?  You're probably thinking about a garage sale...but really, who has time to set one of those up.  Put an ad in the paper, price everything, wait...sit outside one weekend and sell your items dirt cheap?  I don't think so!  Go to eBay and post your things and make some real money.  Clean up your things, wash and scrub, launder, and start taking pics!  There is a small fee for posting, and eBay does get some commission from the item, but if you have some items that people want and will buy, you're gonna sell them.  Yes, you have to ship them, but if you have a printer, you can print the labels from home, postage paid! 

I suggest you get a PayPal account as well.  This makes transactions MUCH EASIER!  It links to your bank account, is much safer than putting your credit info online, and the funds deposit right into the account, and you can transfer your money earned into you bank account!  Cool!  If you don't have money in your PayPal, it will pull it from the linked bank account.  

You don't have time to go to the post office?  Have them deliver supplies to your house FREE and when you are ready to ship, they will pick it up if you buy and print the label at home.  You can order shipping supplies from the USPS website! Boxes, labels, all free-Click to visit the USPS Postal Store!
Print out your labels at home, pay for postage at home and get a package pick up!  It's too easy!  If you're not sure on what to do, eBay has it all set up, step by step on how to print labels, packing slips, etc.

Go to eBay, sign up, and start selling!
MyPoints

I signed up and started earning my points by making a profile, signing up for featured newsletters, taking surveys they send me through my email.  Download a toolbar, get points, and then use it to search and-GET MORE POINTS!  You can earn points from getting friends to sign up too!  They have tons of offers you earn points from and if you shop online, you can go through their website to do it and EARN MORE POINTS.  Gift cards range from popular restaurants to brand name retail stores!  Yes, you will get quite a few emails from them, but most of them give you 5 points just for going to the sponsors website through the email. 

Check out the website MyPoints, or BETTER YET, let me refer you!  You'll help me out and I'll be eternally grateful!  Check out my Facebook page, go to my info, and click on my link to the page!


These are just a couple of site that I recommend, but as I venture into the endless world of the internet, I'll share more!  Good secrets are just too hard to keep to yourself

I'm off to find more things to sell...GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment